- Last Friday I made a test Stream on Twitch.
- Goal was to make sure the equipment work as it should and also become more familiar with it.
- Did a live tutorial of how you can create an Audiogram using the creative suite. If you are interested of this you can soon find the recording on YouTube.
- Crash during the first 5min of OBS.
- Learning: But before the show started. OBS had been running for multiple days – learning is to do a fresh start right before it’s time.
- Focus issues on the camera. Manual focus! Alternatively other settings that is more safe to keep the auto focus more stable.
- Sceene Setup I had was good and provided me easy ways to control and change the views and cameras.
- Stream deck was super good to have. Great to not need to worry about also the control of the stream.